The WyVTA has established a scholarship for Wyoming residents who are attending any AVMA accredited veterinary technician program (including distance education) and have completed at least two semesters.
Click here to review complete scholarship application information
**Complete Application Packets must arrive by June 30.
The following REQUIRED Application Packet items should be EMAILED to PastPres@wyvta.org:
1. Proof of Wyoming residency (copy of driver's license, copy of voter registration, etc.)
2. Proof of AVMA accredited veterinary technician program enrollment and contact information of program director (name, phone, email)
3. Two (2) letters of recommendation, preferably veterinary related and/or work related
4. 500 word (max) typed essay
5. Resume. Be sure to include any awards and/or scholarships with dates received, and include all of your postsecondary education information including graduation dates and degrees, if applicable.
6. and include the scholarship application if you did not submit it online.
7. Finally, ensure your official transcript is being sent directly from the school to the WyVTA mailing address: PO BOX 34, Cody, WY 82414 as soon as it is available from your most recent semester completed (showing at least 2 semesters completed)