- Membership is biannual – every 2 years – and based on a standard calendar year, January 1- December 31.
- Membership renewals must include a completed application (so your information on file is current) along with you biannual membership fees postmarked or paid online by your expiration date (December 31, see your membership card or invoice).
*Active Membership: $40 for 2 years (CVT’s, VA’s, and associated staff including DVM’s, receptionists, HR, etc.)
*Student Membership: $30 for 2 years:
- Open to any student enrolled in an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technology Program, this individual membership that gives you voting rights to your association.
- NOTE: EWC-Torrington students are covered by the school's charter membership, but do not have individual voting privileges. EWC-Torrington students are encouraged to apply for individual membership to obtain voting rights.
CLICK HERE for the Membership Application - Required for all CVTs, VAs, and Associate Members
- Statewide representation with the Wyoming Veterinary Medical Association (www.wyvma.org)
- Statewide support for ALL veterinary staff including:
- continuing education at least once per year;
- opportunities to get involved with the community to teach them about the veterinary health care team (i.e. ideas and support for local functions);
- team efforts for supporting the veterinary health care team and a chance to get involved at the state and national levels to promote veterinary technology; and
- experienced individuals with leadership, camaraderie, and a sounding board to discuss issues, articles, jobs, futures, etc.
- National representation with the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA: www.navta.net), the national voice of veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants. Continuing education, job listings, articles, and resource information are provided by NAVTA whose goal is: …to represent and promote the profession of veterinary technology by providing direction, education, support, and coordination for its members, and works with other allied professional organizations for competent care and humane treatment of animals.